Navigation Bar

Home              About Me              Contact

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Randomosity

This post is going to be a bit of a random one.  I just made myself lunch/dinner.  I saw a pin on Pinterest last night that looked like Salmon Carpaccio on a bagel.  Incase you were wondering, the way to my heart is definitely through my stomach.  If you're not familiar with Salmon Carpaccio imagine thinly sliced raw or smoked salmon topped with arugula, capers, red onions and a fresh lemon-extra virgin olive oil dressing.  Delizioso!  Once I saw the pictures of it on a bagel, there was no doubt that I would have it today.  I didn't put the arugula on it...mainly because I didn't feel like spending the money on a ton of arugula that I would only use with one meal.  I'm cheap...  Here are pictures of my creation:


I decided to go with the Everything Bagel Thins...  which meant that I could make two. :-)  Go make it!

I also have other random info...  When I was home in SC, I went by the local teacher store to buy border (which is really cute) for the bulletin boards.  While I was there, the owner asked where I taught and when I mentioned NC, she said, "There is a puzzle back there.  You can have it if you will just take it!"  Something FREE?  Yes, please!  I'm sure I can find some use for it.  I was thinking maybe a rainy day recess game?  We'll see... It's really cool, though.  It has info about every county in NC.  I learned a lot by reading it. :)


I suppose that will do for now... If there was something else I wanted to say, I certainly don't remember now.  I'll update if I think of anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank for reading my blog! I would love to read your comments! :) I apologize for the word verification images that are so hard to read. You wouldn't believe the amount of SPAM I receive daily without the word verification.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...