Navigation Bar

Home              About Me              Contact

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Thank you!

I want to thank everyone for the sweet comments about my Monday Made It items!!  Yes, I was busy, but I'm also a single girl, so I have the extra time on my hands! :)  Yesterday afternoon, I decided to drive home to South Carolina, so I haven't even had the chance to check out everyone else's Monday Made It posts!  The internet at my parents' seems to work when it wants to, so it might have to wait until I get back to NC.  The cell service here is quite aggravating, too.  I guess that's what happens when you live on the border of the country!  :)

Anywho, Amanda, one of my favorite bloggers from SC is having a very nice giveaway - $50 Amazon gift card!  If you would like to enter, visit Amanda's blog!  Whether you enter or not, visit her blog. She has lots of great ideas!

One last thing... I'm just going to whine for a second.  I am so jealous of the number of you all that get to work in your classroom during the summer.  We are not allowed in the school until AUGUST 15TH (school starts the 23rd)!!!  I'm moving on August 14th, so needless to say I'm stressing a bit.  Ok, I'm done whining.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not allowed in my classroom until beginning of August either. There will be so much to do in so little time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank for reading my blog! I would love to read your comments! :) I apologize for the word verification images that are so hard to read. You wouldn't believe the amount of SPAM I receive daily without the word verification.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...