Navigation Bar

Home              About Me              Contact

Sunday, April 14, 2013

End of Year Letters

This isn't really what I need to focus on right now, but once I start thinking about something, I have to follow through!  Today, I made two letters to send home on the last day of school - one to students and one to parents.  These are NOT original.  All I did was add a border and fun font.  If you look on pinterest, you will see both of these letters all over.  If you decide you like what I've done, and want to download a copy, I've added both to TpT.  The student letter is free!  Note - I haven't actually tried to print these yet, so I'm not sure how they'll actually turn out. :)
Like I said, if you like them, they're on my TpT!!  Please give me feedback, too! :)  Have a great week!
post signature

4 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say "hi" from South Carolina! I stumbled onto your blog via another blog having no idea that you were from SC. I am going to connect via Google Friend Connect! Glad to see someone from the area! :)
    Creating Lifelong Learners

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why hello! :) Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

      Leslie

      Delete
  2. That is too cute! So glad you shared! I also love to have my students write letters to next year's 4th graders...and then I read them on the first days of school. It's a wonderful thing for morning work during testing week. Or the last days of school. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great idea, Katie! I believe I will follow your lead. :) I also would like to have students write letters to me at the end of the year giving me an honest review. I'd like to know what they thought went well, what didn't, what I can improve, or what I should consider changing next year.

      Delete

Thank for reading my blog! I would love to read your comments! :) I apologize for the word verification images that are so hard to read. You wouldn't believe the amount of SPAM I receive daily without the word verification.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...