Navigation Bar

Home              About Me              Contact

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

When We Grow Up...



I've successfully created a "When We Grow Up" poster of my class again this year (without the fuzzies and "When We Grow Up..." at the bottom)!  I absolutely love making these.  Especially when you look back at them at the end of the year.  The kids change so much!  If you want so tips and tricks, I take the pictures with my iPhone, edit them with Instagram (just be careful not to post them for the world to see), and use Picasa to make the collage.  It turns out perfect and the resolution is large enough to make posters using the poster printer! :)
post signature

3 comments:

  1. I have never seen something like this! You used your Iphone? CREATIVE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used my iPhone just for taking the pictures and editing them in Instagram. The collage was made on my computer. Thanks! :)

      Leslie

      Delete
  2. awesome ... where did you print your poster?

    ReplyDelete

Thank for reading my blog! I would love to read your comments! :) I apologize for the word verification images that are so hard to read. You wouldn't believe the amount of SPAM I receive daily without the word verification.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...